If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Art Show at Starbucks

Just a note to let any local folks know I have 4 paintings up at the Timberhill Starbucks - Woot! It's a terrific wall, although not very visible, considering it's as far back in the shop as a customer can go, but the rich yellow paint color compliments my paintings nicely. It's good to get the paintings into a new location. You can also always see my paintings at Art In The Valley Gallery downtown if you miss out on the Starbucks show. If you're like me though, you want any excuse to go out for a coffee treat, so stop by and check them out if you're in the area!

(no coffee purchase necessary, but don't tell Starbucks I said that!)

1 comment:

MrBibleHead said...

Congrats on your Starbuck's wall. You are right, the earthy yellow wall really compliments your wonderful artwork. Great stuff. I scrolled your whole blog page. Nice!