If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, couldn't pass up the opportunity to post something on 1-1-11, so here I am, after two very busy months, ready to take this new year and make something amazing out of it! I'm toying with the idea of 365 photos this year - trying for at least one a day and will be taking one of my cameras with me as often as I remember. Today I was lucky to catch these pics during a quick visit with my parents. Swish decided to entertain us, and here was what she was up to!




Who's a naughty girl???


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Swishy is being naughty but she is still very pretty! HA! HA! Mom