If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Workshop with Ned Mueller

It has been a busy couple of weeks and things don't seem to be slowing down much---yet! In July, I enjoyed a 3 day workshop with artist Ned Mueller, our instructor. Each day he gave a painting demonstration, then set us off to paint 'til 3:00 critique time. Luckily for us, it was the week before we had the over 100ยบ temps! Here are some photos of Ned in action the first day along with my drawn canvas & then my almost finished pastel painting.



I had just started painting the sky when I remembered I wanted a photo of the drawing.


I need to study the painting and figure out what still bugs me! What do you think?

No comments: