If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Latest experiments

So I was into limes this week...(see post from July 17th titled Too Many Limes & you'll see where these limes originated!) and decided to paint a few smaller (5x7) pastels, using the pva size & working on a primed board again. When I finished, I then sprayed them with a UV resistant glossy acrylic coating. Here are the finished pieces! I'm quite happy with the results (tho I need to shoot some better photos---this one has a bit of glare showing in the middle & last painting). I'm just bursting with motivation now that I've discovered a way to eliminate framing---one of my least favorite things to do!! Time to go to work on a new painting!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely paintings!

m i c h e l l e said...

Love 'em. They just look so ... full! Great job!