If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Friday, September 15, 2006

amazing sunset

While driving home the other evening, my daughter and I experienced the most amazing sunset of my life---it's a wonder I didn't drive off the road --- I couldn't stop watching it! The changing colors, the mix of yellows, oranges, cerulean blue, magenta & violet evolved each second---the cloud shapes went from looking like the pattern of sand as the waves wash over it to candy cane striping. It truly was phenomenal... here are just a few of the digital photos we shot...just a taste of how inspiring they were...

Clicking on a photo will enlarge it a bit if you want more impact!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. my. word. You were right, that is amazing even in pictures so I can only imagine how utterly glorious it must have been in person! How joyous to experience it!!!