If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day, and Happy Graduation!

Just a quick post to show I'm still alive and kickin'---spent a lot of last week dealing with the last days of school---jr. year at high school, & college + graduation, along with an opportunity to paint out 2 days instead of the usual 1 + planning a graduation party---my oldest is now a college grad---she's working as a preschool teacher and dreaming of MOVING OUT! A lot of her grad gifts were aimed at that new goal of hers---now that final's week is over, and graduation, she's going to spend some free time apt. hunting. After 22 years, it's about time---we're excited for her, and ready for this change in all of our lives!

Father's Day has taken a bit of a backseat to everything else this week, but we're going to my folks for dinner, and I'm hoping to throw a little something together so my sweetie doesn't feel too neglected!

Hope to catch-up a bit this week---I'll post some photos of one of my paintings showing the work in progress while painting plein aire this week (battling rain showers...) along with the graduate!

Yay Miss M!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well congrats to the graduate! And so cool to see your plein aire work in progress! I've only done plein aire accidently when I was taking a pastel class and it was too hot to be indoors. Still want to do that one of these days!