If you’d like to see any photo larger you can right click and open in a new tab or window, or just click on the photo and it’ll enlarge the image and you can scroll through the photos with your arrow keys. Push escape to return to the blog page.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Estate sale finds!

My brother was running an estate sale today and yesterday, so ran by this morning to see if there was anything left---found come cool things to use in art projects! A cash book that could be altered (and the ledger pages used for collage!), an old 1915 date book---with some amazing maps, writing, etc. and lastly an envelope full of letter rub-ons! Here's photos of the goodies---can't wait to start playing! Might use the cash book for my new "dream journal".











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...I found your blog through ArtsyMama's Book of Dreams participants! And oh man, your estate sale finds are S'WHEAT!!!! I love love love this kind of stuff!!! I covet old office and school supplies so my eyeballs are smiling big time with this post!!! Lucky!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooo
fabulous founds for the art journal

you scored!